WEBINAR ON PEDAGOGICAL TECHNIQUES IN THE USE OF CHATGPT FOR TEACHING RESEARCH
July 24-25, 2023
9:00AM – 5:00PM via ZOOM Teleconferencing
The International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers (IASPER) with the SEC Registration No. CN201433407 is inviting you to participate in the Webinar on Pedagogical Techniques in the Use of ChatGPT for Teaching Research on July 24-25, 2023 via ZOOM Video Teleconferencing.
The training is driven by the need to embrace innovative technologies and promote evidence-based practices in education. By providing teachers with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize ChatGPT as a research tool, this training aims to advance research capabilities and methodologies within the teaching profession.
By incorporating ChatGPT into their research practices, teachers can expand their research skills, design rigorous investigations, and analyze data in a more systematic manner. This empowers educators to make data-driven decisions that enhance teaching strategies and curriculum development.
Additionally, training teachers in the use of ChatGPT fosters a culture of innovation and adaptability by encouraging them to explore new research methodologies and experiment with innovative teaching practices. By embracing emerging technologies, teachers can address the evolving needs of learners and drive continuous improvement in education.
Furthermore, the training addresses ethical considerations and responsible use of ChatGPT in research. Educators gain an understanding of the limitations and potential biases of AI technologies and learn how to promote responsible digital citizenship among students. They will be trained to identify and address any ethical concerns that may arise when using ChatGPT, ensuring that it is used in an ethically sound and inclusive manner.
The webinar objectives are to:
- Familiarize participants with the features and functionalities of ChatGpt and how it can be used to enhance teaching research;
- Train participants on how to effectively incorporate ChatGpt into their teaching methodologies for research-based courses; and
- Equip participants with the skills to troubleshoot and resolve common issues that may arise when using ChatGpt in the classroom.
The regular registration fee is 2,500.00 PHP. Discounted rate of 2,000.00 PHP is applied for individual and institutional members. Deadline of registration and payment will be on July 22, 2023.
- All interested participants must complete the online registration by filling out the registration form via Google Form: https://forms.gle/KrJdkvNtfzNZE8so6. By completing the pre-registration form, you commit to attending the webinar and settling the required registration fee.
- After receiving your completed registration form, we will send you a charge invoice that includes the details of the chosen payment method.
- Once the registration payment has been made, please email us a copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction to [email protected].
- Once your participation is confirmed, we will provide you with the ZOOM Meeting ID and Password.
- Please ensure that you have a Zoom Account by visiting https://zoom.us/signup and creating one.
- Participant will be receiving three e-certificates: Certificate of Completion, Participation and Attendance.
- We will provide an official receipt for the registration payment, which will be sent via email. If you require the original copy of the official receipt, we can send it via LBC. Please note that a minimal shipping fee of P145.00 will be incurred, and it will be shouldered by the participant.
- All soft copies of the files/materials used during the webinar will be shared via email after the event.
- The link to access the webinar recordings will be provided to participants for review purposes only. Please note that the recordings will be deleted after two weeks.
Payment through Bank:
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
Account Name: International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers, Inc.
Account Number: 8991-0002-76 (Peso Checking Account)
Payment through GCASH (GCASH to BPI Bank Transfer Option):
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: IASPER INC
Account Number: 8991000276
Payment through Western Union, Palawan or MLhuillier:
Name of Recipient: Gayle T. Salalima
Address: 4-2f Montblanc Bldg. 848., Burgos corner Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City 9000, Philippines
Contact No: (0917) 713 6816