BASICS OF QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH PROPOSAL WRITING: TOPIC AND THEORY SELECTION, RESEARCH REVIEW & HYPOTHESIS DEVELOPMENT, AND METHODS
November 21-22, 2022
9:00AM – 5:00PM via ZOOM Teleconferencing
The International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers (IASPER) with the SEC Registration No. CN201433407 is inviting you to participate in the webinar on Basics of Quantitative Research Proposal Writing: Topic and Theory Selection, Research Review & Hypothesis Development, and Methods that will be on November 21-22, 2022 via ZOOM Video Teleconferencing.
Proposal writing is the determining factor of successful completion, publication, citation, and utilization. Topic selection leads to journal selection and research design. This is the weakest list in the research process since defective proposals cannot produce reproducibility and generalizability of results. Thus, this webinar provides the correct start for the right results.
The webinar objectives are to:
- select a topic that is publishable;
- choose a theory that guides the study;
- identify the research review type for the study;
- develop hypothesis from the empirical evidence; and
- select appropriate methods
DR. GENARO VIRADOR JAPOS
President, Philippine Association of Institutions for Research
Dr. Genaro Virador Japos is currently a Professiorial Chair Holder of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines Business and Governance in recognition of his sustained high-level research accomplishments in the international and national level. He is the first Filipino scholar to hold a distinction as holder of five doctoral degrees in Education, Management, Human Resource Management, Instructional System, and Organization Development. He is a regular member of the National Research Council of the Philippines Division of Social Sciences. Once A finalist of Metrobank Search for Outstanding Teacher, he has conducted trainings and conferences in the Philippines and 20 other countries. As an administrator, he was Dean of Father Saturnino Urios University and Vice President and Director of Research at Liceo de Cagayan University. As publisher and editor, He has managed journals which were accredited by the Commission on Higher Education and indexed by Thomson Reuters, Cengage Gayle, Proquest, Ebsco Host and aggregated by the Philippine Electronic Journals. As research mentor, He is a visiting professor of various public and private universities in the Philippines and the Middle East. As author, he is a published and cited author with publications in international reputable journals and indexing in Scopus Elsevier. He is the first entrepreneur who successfully organized conferences in Asia and the Pacific serving clients in over 50 countries. He is currently a board member representing the Philippines in the multi-country board members of the Asia Pacific Educational Research Association being elected by the APERA board held at the National Institute of Education Singapore.
The regular registration fee is 2,500.00PHP. Discounted rate of 2,000PHP will be applied for individual members. Deadline of registration will be on November 19, 2022.
1. All interested participants must fill-up the online registration via the link
provided: https://forms.gle/XFKiTBVDhQ1w7SkTA. By accomplishing
the pre-registration form, you had thereby committed to attend and
settle the required registration fee for the webinar.
2. Once we receive your filled-out google form, we will be sending you a charge invoice reflecting the details of the mode of payment chosen.
3. Once registration payment has been made, please send us the copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction via email ([email protected]).
4. We will be sending the ZOOM Meeting ID and Password credentials once participation is confirmed.
5. Please make sure to create a Zoom Account by visiting https://zoom.us/signup.
Participants will be needing a Mobile Phone or Laptop, Zoom Account and internet connection to participate on this Webinar. The Webinar will run for two consecutive days from 9:00AM – 5:00PM on November 21-22, 2022.
1. Participant will be receiving three e-certificates: Certificate of
Completion, Participation and Attendance.
2. We will be providing official receipt for the registration sent via email. Should you request for the original copy of the official receipt, we could send it via LBC with a minimal shipping fee of P145.00 shouldered by the participant.
3. All soft copies of the files/materials used during the webinar will be sent via email after the webinar.
Payment through Bank:
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Address: Georgetown Cybermall, RN Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000
Account Name: International Association of Scholarly Publishers, Editors and Reviewers, Inc.
Account Number: 8991-0002-76 (Peso Checking Account)
Payment through GCASH (GCASH to BPI Bank Transfer Option):
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: IASPER INC
Account Number: 8991000276
Payment through Western Union, Palawan or MLhuillier:
Name of Recipient: Gayle T. Salalima
Address: 4-2f Montblanc Bldg. 848., Burgos corner Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City 9000, Philippines
Contact No: (0917) 713 6816
MS. GAYLE T. SALALIMA
+63 (088) 323-4282 (landline) or +63917-713-6816 (mobile)